30/09/2011

I never met a "Cupcake" I didn't like! (કપ કેક - ફક્ત ૫ મિનટમાં )

"When you share a cupcake you share love"

And that's just what I am about to do. :) Well, not literally but you'll see...

It's no flamboyant recipe really but a very very simple recipe I have tried and tested many times at home for the kids afternoon time snacks with milk.

(કપ કેક - ફક્ત ૫ મિનટમાં)

Cupcakes - My Way!
Ingredients:
Sugared biscuits (preferably Parle G) - Single pack (Entire)
Caster Sugar - 2-3 big spoonsfuls  (and more if you love it sweet)
Baking Powder -  half teaspoon
Cocoa Powder - 1 table spoon
Milk - half cup or a little more


Method:
Grind the biscuits to a fine powder. Add caster sugar and cocoa powder to it. Start swirling it well while you add milk to it so that lumps are not formed.
Mix it well till a fine paste is formed.
Add baking pwder to it.
Pour it into your baking mould. Remember to grease your mould with unsalted butter or ghee.
I always microwave it at 900 for about 3 minutes.

And then, Keep calm and eat a Cupcake! :)

 Event Participation

Sending this recipe to " Anyone Can Cook" Event at Taste of Pearly City Blog!

13 COMMENTS:

Archana said...

They taste absolutely divine don't they. I love these. Hmm not made these in ages. Will do so tomorrow.
I am hosting Fast Food not Fat Foot event. Do check out my event and send me your entries.

Anisha said...

This is so simple and its the first time I've seen a recipe using biscuit for cup cakes. I should try this.

First time here, you have a beautiful space here!

Reva said...

This is yum... I have never used biscuits for cupcakes... Lovely recipe..:)
Thanks for sharing..
Reva

Crumpled Chillies said...

Thank you Archana, Anisha and Reva for your encouraging words! This one works out quite well and quickly too.. good for a quickie for your kids! :)
more recipes coming in soon!

Jay said...

Awesome preparation...sounds easy n yummy..:)
Tasty Appetite

Priya said...

Wow never used biscuits for cupcakes,looks damn delicious..

Umm Mymoonah said...

Totally new recipe to me, loved your idea. Thank you for linking this fabulous recipe with Any One Can Cook :)

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said...

Yumm and innovative try dear.luv ur yumm space of ingenious recpes .Glad to follow U.

julie said...

Delightful cupcake..this is something new,I have tried it with vanilla wafers..
Thanx for dropping by my space:-)
Glad to follow you too :-)

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Looks super delicious, very interesting recipe and you have a lovely space. Do drop by mine when time permits www.sensibleveg.com

Vardhini said...

Super yummy .. easy and tasty. Thx for sharing.

Vardhini
Event: Halloween Fiesta

Umm Mymoonah said...

Thank you for linking this delicious recipe with Any One Can Cook, happy to follow your lovely blog :)

Eftychia said...

Well, it sounds interesting...

Post a Comment

We at CrumpledChillies are just verifying that you are a human not a robot spamming us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...